Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, August 29, 2011

Multitude Monday- Columbia, SC Children's Photographer

So, I finally figured out where this whole Multitude Monday came from.  A few weeks ago, when I was in Atlanta, I borrowed a book from a friend.  The book is called One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  It is uh-mazing!  Well, I loved it and I think I read it at just the right time in my life.  Don't you love when that happens!?!  It is written very poetically and it took me a few pages to get into it, but it definitely grabbed a hold of me.
It's about learning to live life with a deep sense of gratitude, finding the ability to give thanks in ALL circumstances because no matter what life brings our way, as a Christian, I have been given the ultimate reason to be grateful and humble- Christ.  I could go on and on about it, but instead I will encourage you to read it : )
The author has a blog called A Holy Experience and in it she journals what she is giving thanks for.  She has such a way with words and describing things that we would normally overlook.

SO, today I am thankful for...
- books that inspire and encourage
- my husband on his hands and knees playing with our daughter
- being able to return the kindness of a meal to a friend who recently had a baby
- 16/17 baptisms that took place yesterday at Radius Church
- Emerson's mobility : )
- warm coffee in the morning when the house is still quiet
- my NC family was safe and sustained little damage from the hurricane

And here is what we have been up to this morning...  poor Sugar : )  Yes, those are torn up Pottery Barn magazines (one of Emerson's favorite things to play with).

~ Lindsey






In the one on the right, Sugar is about to make a run for it.

Then Emerson turned back around : )






No comments:

Post a Comment