Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Clarissa & Laney, Class of 2012, Columbia, SC Senior Photographer

What can I say!?!  I LOVE these girls!  I know them from my Lancaster days : )  One night each week I had these girls, along with a few others, all over to the house for a "girls" night where we would talk, eat, encourage one another, eat, pray for one another, eat, have ridiculous amounts of fun, and... did I say eat?  I sure do miss being able to spend that kind of time with them.  It's hard to believe that these girls are seniors this year!  Where does the time go!?!

These two are actually cousins and aren't they just gorgeous! Oh the eyes!  At one point during our session, I was looking through the lens and the beautiful eyes on the other side made me exclaim, "holy moly melt me."  I suppose stranger things have been said, but we had a good laugh about it.

Enjoy the images!

~ Lindsey














5 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful girls and a gorgeous setting too! Congrats on being seniors, girls!

robyn said...

lovely images and great setting Lindsey!! i just adore that last image, they look so happy!

llyles said...

Okay, both my sisters have gotten their pictures done by you and I have LOVED them! Now all I need is an excuse to have you do some for me! :)

Amy C said...

I love the setting too! Both girls have such beautiful eyes! Great work.

Olivia said...

holy moly melt me? hilarious L! beautiful girls and beautiful pictures!

Post a Comment