Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jessica, Class of 2011- Columbia, SC Senior Photographer

Jessica and I met a few months ago during her Spring Break (wouldn't I just LOVE to have a Spring Break again) to do her senior portraits.  Jessica graduated this past May from Lancaster High School and I could tell she was really sad about it... or maybe she was so excited she could hardly contain herself : )

I loved her session and I think we got some great images!  Her outfits were to-die-for-cute and her red hair was just gorgeous paired with her sparkly green eyes.  She also brought along with her some books to incorporate into the session since one of her very favorite things to do is read, other than hang out with friends.  The first book I noticed out of her pile was Lauren Conrad's book.  I may or may not have been slightly addicted to Laguna Beach and The Hills : )

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the images!  Congratulations Jessica!

~ Lindsey








No comments:

Post a Comment