Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Zabrocki Family Session- Columbia, SC Children's Photographer

This family session had my nerves tied up for a bit A- because it had been awhile since I had done a complete family session (normally I just do children or teens- not whole families) and B- because the mama in this group happens to be a fabulous local wedding photographer (check her out at www.azphotograph.com).

Amanda graciously swapped sessions with me- she did a maternity session for me back in Nov. I think (which I loved) and finally we were able to coordinate her family session.  Although I was nervous, I was also really excited about it because her two children are absolutely adorable and super sweet!  Amanda and her husband aren't too bad either : )

Amanda did the location scouting for us and found this incredible barn/pond/open field area... it was lacking nothing!  So, we had a great family, great location, and I think the images we got turned out pretty great as well... phew!

Thanks Amanda for swapping with me and for being so helpful since I've moved here!

~ Lindsey


I just had to add this one and the one below it.  The little man was cracking me up!  All he wanted to do was get down and crawl... can you see it on his face?






Gotta love those sweet cheeks!

This girl is just precious!








No comments:

Post a Comment