Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sadler Family - Columbia, SC Children's Photographer

I'm so excited about this session that I can hardly stand it!  But first, I have to give you some background on it.  So, Sara and I are actually from the same small town in central Florida.  We went to middle and high school together and when we were really young we took piano lessons from the same teacher.  Sara was much better than I was.  I thought she was so cool because she had the best haircut!  Funny, the things we remember from childhood : )

Well, she still has great hair and beautiful blue eyes that she has managed to pass down to her two sweet little girls.  But not only is her family gorgeous (I should add handsome for poor Josh- man is he living in a pink world : ) and sweet, but completely stylish as well making our session really fun to photograph.  I loved all of their outfits, accessories, and props that they brought along.  

Josh, as I already said, is living in a world full of pink... and ponies... and tea time..., but he's not afraid to get right in the middle of it all if it means bringing a smile to his girl's faces.  It was so sweet to see how much they love their daddy.

Thanks Sara and fam for such a fun session!

~Lindsey






















No comments:

Post a Comment