Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Columbia Photographer - Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today marks four years of marriage for me and my husband!  This time four years ago I was at a salon in Birmingham, AL with all of my bridesmaids and a handful of cousins and family.  It was such a wonderful day!  Although we were somewhat of a "destination" wedding (not exactly exotic, but Birmingham was the most convenient location for everyone- my husband being from NC and me being from FL but living in Birmingham at the time) we had about 175 people make the trek to celebrate our wedding with us!  We are so grateful to have friends and family willing to do that!

We loved many things about our wedding, but one of our favorite pieces to that day was our photographer- Jessica Messer.  I had no idea what I was doing when I was selecting my vendors for my wedding.  I really didn't have a complete vision of what I wanted.  It just sort of developed as we went along.  At the time, although they were out there, things like dedicated wedding blogs and DIY inspiration and tutorials weren't popular like they are today.

I stumbled upon Jessica through The Knot .  We met at a coffee shop and I left that meeting completely sure that she was the photographer for me.  Other than a few images on her website, I only saw a handful of her images in person.  They were GREAT images, but more than that it was her personality and style that made me confident that she could capture the kinds of images that I would want to remember my wedding day with... and boy, did she deliver!

On our wedding day, she was fun, flexible, and professional.  She was patient, creative, and made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera.  To me, these are some of the most important characteristics of a great photographer.

So, this is a two-purpose blog post today.
1- A chance for me to show off my wedding and relive a wonderful day!
2- To encourage all brides to meet with their photographers if at all possible, view their work and make sure he/she is someone you can enjoy being around on your wedding day (because they will be with you ALL day : )

The following images were taken by Jessica Messer.
























No comments:

Post a Comment