Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, September 12, 2011

Columbia, SC Photographer- Multitude Monday and My Little One

Plans coming together!  This one pretty much sums it all up and I will elaborate more on it very soon : )
Oh, not sure if I've mentioned how incredibly thankful I am for Emerson FINALLY sleeping through the night- 7:30 to 7:00 to be exact, for about the past month and a half.  I thought it would never happen and people told me I was crazy for hoping.  Never say never : )

So, for the past few weeks I've had this grand idea to take Emerson out, with the help of my husband, and try to do a "real" session with her.  Real meaning, not a thrown together in two minutes in our kitchen or living room kind of session.  I'm telling you, it is so hard for me to do this whole photography thing with my own kid!  So, I planned and picked out cute outfits, good props, great location.

As soon as we pulled up to the location, the clouds began to look angry.  After all the effort to make this happen I was not about to let it stop us.  So we hopped out of the car and barely got 15 minutes of shooting before my husband wisely suggested that we pack up and get in the car.  I haven't had a session get rained out all year and of course it happens to my very own session.  Oh well, 15 minutes gave us these great images and maybe I will try again soon.  For now, these satisfy me.

Enjoy!

~ Lindsey
Oh how I love her chunky thighs : )


Everything goes in the mouth!

If you are wondering how I can stand the cuteness, I can't.


Notice all the little white things poking through her gums!


Always moving her legs.

Gonna be a roller coaster fan like her daddy.

Ready to take a bite out of the poor frog.


3 comments:

Greta said...

Oh my good gracious that child is precious!
And you're a wonderful photographer!!

Lindsey Pace said...

Thanks Greta! Three boys (well, 4)... girl, I bet there is never a dull moment : )

Rick Bosshardt said...

In my totally objective, unbiased, and dispassionate opinion, she is the most beautimous, precious baby girl ever. I want an album!

Post a Comment