Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Goodbye Columbia & Hello Virginia / Suffolk, VA Photographer

Well, this might come as a very abrupt announcement to some people, but I am officially moving to Suffolk, VA.  This has been in the works for some time now, but I haven't mentioned it yet because there was still a slight chance that it wasn't going to happen.  Well, its officially happening... has happened.  In fact, I am currently in New Bern, NC visiting with my in-laws while my wonderful husband has been loading, driving, and unloading a massive U-haul truck (with the help of some great friends).
 
I will be joining him in Suffolk tomorrow and will, for the first time, lay eyes on our new home.  Oh, the adventures of the Pace family!  The other day we realized that we have moved four times in four years (every year of our marriage, we have moved)!  That is nuts considering how much we HATE packing and unpacking.  And besides that, moving is not exactly something that you want to be doing when trying to get a business up and going, but I have been so thankful for such wonderful clients who enjoy telling their friends about my photography and who have helped my business grow in such short periods of time... thank you!

So, I will be consumed with unpacking and getting little girl situated in her new house these next few days and things might get alittle slow on the blog, BUT I will be back soon and have a great family session to share with you.

~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment