Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Surfer Dude, A Comedian, and A Princess

These little cuties belong to the lovely April and Crista from my last post.  Can you tell which children belong to which mom?  The two blondes belong to the brown-haired April and the one brown-haired child belongs to the blonde Crista, ha!  These three little ones are inseparable and might as well all be siblings.  They have been taking family photos together since they were babies... what a great idea!  They were sooooo good and really easy to capture!  The two boys had no problem taking instruction on different poses, but I had to take my cues from the little princess : )  She was so cute!
One of the things I do with children is to give them a task or ask them to help me with something in order to get them to hold somewhat still.  I asked her to pick out a certain flower for me and as she was following my instructions I think she was getting frustrated with me and my camera because I was getting in the way of her completing the task I gave her.  She kept looking at me like, "I'm trying to do what you asked me.  Why are you bothering me!?!"  It was so funny!
Here are some of my faves from the session!

~Lindsey

The Surfer Dude


The Comedian

The Princess

I love this soft and faded look.



Aren't they just adorable!?!



  

1 comment:

Olivia said...

WOW! these are definitely some of my absolute favorites!!!

Post a Comment