Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sista's-in-Law are Sista's-in-Business

I can't tell you how much fun it was doing a session with these two!  They were in need of some head shots to use for different business purposes for their newest endeavor together known as AnnMarie's Affairs.  On top of husbands, children, full-time jobs, and life in general, these two have decided to venture into the event planning business.  I could hear the excitement as they talked about their business and their future plans for it.  Although the only elaborate event I have ever planned was my wedding, it's amazing how even small get togethers can seem like daunting tasks with endless details.  Well, these ladies are here to take care of all the details for you and assist in the overall planning and execution of all events, including commercial events, but minus weddings (I can't blame them for that. Can you?)  So, next time you have an event, I definitely recommend calling April and Crista!
You can also find April at the Lancaster hotspot known as CB's.  It was so funny because while we were shooting at the gardens, there were a ton of students there doing their prom pictures!  I could see her eyes scanning all the dresses as she pointed out each one that was a CB's dress.  It was the perfect opportunity for her to secretly scout out some of the other dresses : )

~Lindsey

P.S. The same day I did these head shots, I also photographed their adorable children!  I can't wait to get some of those images up for you to see.  Dolls... all three of them : )

No comments:

Post a Comment