Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Rianne & Bram's Post-Wedding Bridal Session

I had the unique privilege of shooting a post-wedding bridal session recently for the lovely Rianne and Bram!  Not only were they fun to work with, but they were so into each other and flirty.  It was really cute!  With all the stress and anxieties of a wedding behind them, they were able to really relax and enjoy our session... it made my job so easy!  Another cool part of doing this post-wedding bridal session was that the bride got to wear her dress again!
Rianne and Bram were actually married a few weeks ago in Holland, where they are from, but decided to honeymoon in the states.  They have connections with the Lancaster area because Rianne just happens to be the niece of the wonderful Johannes Tromp, master mind, overseer, and day-to-day operator of Kilburnie Inn at Craig Farm... a photographer's dream location : )  I was more than ecstatic to do a session at Kilburnie and it did not disappooint!  We had great light, great scenery, and great company!  The only down side to the session was that I had made two new friends and they had to return to Holland the following day : )

Congratulations Newlyweds!
~Lindsey

P.S. If you have not yet treated yourself to a stay at Kilburnie... you need to put that on the priority list.  The house and the grounds are gorgeous, the rooms are elegant and very comfortable, the service is wonderful and the breakfast is always so unique and delicious.  It's a must try!



The beautiful bride.  Check out those eyes... all natural!

The handsome groom.
  
lovely and ethereal : )


Favorite!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment