Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sista Love

I absolutely loved hanging out with these sisters and their mom last Friday!  We definitely has some good laughs together, some of which were at my expense : )  After we had just met, and as I had just started taking the first shots of the session, I felt it... I was certain that there was a bug crawling up the inside of my pant leg.  I looked down and you could see the shape of a large bug in my pants on the top of my leg!!!  I had to act fast and yet stay calm... I had just met these people and didn't want to scare them!  So, I built up the courage, pulled up my pant leg, and a big fat bee fell out!!!  Oh the drama : )  So glad I wasn't stung!  It was a great ice breaker and it didn't take long after that for Hayden and Kaylen to open up and have some fun.  I'll hang out with these girls any day!
On a side note- the outfits they wore were perfect... exactly what helps to make an image more interesting; similar color scheme yet not matchy-matchy, and they both wore outfits that fit their own style and personality.



I love the one of them laughing together.






When I saw this shot, the first thing I thought was... Hollister model... and I couldn't help but try a vintage look with it.  Leave a comment and let me know which you like better for this shot, classic or vintage?






This shot might be my favorite from the session.  I love this light and the rich, hazy look that it creates.  They were such troopers to let me get these field shots.

~Lindsey

P.S. Fed Ex just dropped off one of my favorites lenses that I will be using for two different sessions this weekend, with one at the beautiful Inn at Kilburnie.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! the one of hayden being a hollister model-vintage look totally! you are great!

Post a Comment