Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Cedar Orchid

I just wanted to do a quick little blurb on an incredible meal I had last night at The Cedar Orchid.  Now, don't try to look it up online because it actually only existed for one evening... puzzled???  My brother is a senior at Johnson & Wales in Charlotte and will be graduating in May.  This restaurant was a part of his, and several other students, capstone project.  They had to do everything that would be done in a "real" restaurant... estimate and purchase the food, organize the kitchen, arrange the reservations and seating, manage the floor, manage the kitchen, etc.  The school has a student restaurant set up for precisely this kind of practice.  My husband and I were invited and we took along with us another couple.  We were all impressed with the dishes and the service was excellent.  Congratulations to all the graduating seniors! Here are a few images:

The Menu

The Restaurant

The Floor Manager:  Alittle blurry I know.  I had to pretend like I wasn't taking pictures (so as not to embarass the brother : )

Don't you just love the presentation!?!  Coconut shrimp of course!

Grilled chicken with salmon over pureed butternut squash, a side of asparagus and all topped with a bernaise sauce : )

Loved the dessert! 

Finally, he let me get a shot of him... and yes, he is a heart breaker with those incredibly blue eyes : )

After the meal, we had to grade them!!!  

2 comments:

Olivia said...

WOW. Everything looks so incredible I'm practically drooling!

Unknown said...

What fun....so wish I could have been there! Beautiful shots Linds....the menu is spectacular!

Post a Comment