Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Priceless

So, if you haven't heard already, I am pregnant... almost 9 weeks along and due January 2nd.  Man, Christmas is gonna be rough this year : )  But, I wanted to share with you how I told my husband because I was able to capture the whole thing with my camera... yeah, it pays to be a photographer and to always have my camera with me : )
I found out 3 weeks ago and the whole thing actually came as a bit of a shock to me because my Dr. told me that I would definitely need assistance whenever we decided we were ready to have children.  We really hadn't been in "baby mode" and so we decided that we weren't ready to proceed with any fertility assistance.  We had actually just started filling out an application to become foster parents! Anyways, so I found out and didn't tell him right away, not sure why.  I guess I was just in such shock.  But later that afternoon, I had to go out to take some tests shots at a location where I was later going to be doing a session and I asked him to come with me.  Right before we left the house, I ran back in the bathroom and grabbed "the stick" (I had actually done three tests because I didn't believe it), but I thought one was enough to tell David : )
So, we were walking along this secluded trail and I said something to the effect of "here ya go" and put "the stick" in his hand.  Well, I will let the images speak for themselves as to what his reaction was : )

~Lindsey





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey Pace, I love you! I am so happy for you and David, but I am also uber excited! You are going to be a wonderful mother, no doubt about it. This pictures are priceless and its all because you are an amazing photographer! Thank you so much for all you and David do for us girls.

Congrats!
Laney Lyles :)

Unknown said...

Awwwww........

Post a Comment