Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Casting Call for an Upcoming Session!

Currently, I am involved in a photography mentoring group led by the lovely Kelli France of France Photography out of Colorado.  I have a couple of different assignments to complete for the mentoring that require me to schedule and shoot a couple different sessions.  I think this is a great opportunity for me to explore and practice some new techniques I will be learning, but also for you to receive a great session with some perks : )  So, I am having a casting call!  I actually already have two sessions lined up- a senior session and a children's session, but I am still in need of a BABY for a newborn/baby session!

Here is what I am looking for:

I would either like a newborn that is 1-10 days old or a baby that is old enough to sit up but not old enough to crawl.  No older than 6 months.
The session can be done either Sunday, May 30th @ 4:30ish or on Monday, May 31st @ TBA.  This session must take place at your home.  So, you can't be home shy : )  This session could possibly take up to three hours... gotta be patient with babies : )


Perks and Details:

~ Must live within 30 minutes of Lancaster, SC.
~ The Creative Fee is waived : )  Normally my creative fee is $150.  So, that is a savings of $150!
~ Prints and products are available for purchase at the regular rates.
~ A signed model release is required.
~ I will have full creative control with location, props, wardrobe, and posing.

If you are interested, please email me and I will be in touch with you.  I only need one baby.  So, if you email me and I have already filled the spot, I will be happy to keep your information for any future casting calls.

Please help me spread the word to the baby mama's : )
Thanks!

~Lindsey

P.S. Here are a few shots from a newborn session I did in December.





No comments:

Post a Comment