Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brave and Strong

This picture is in honor of a beautiful woman and her incredible family. I had the privilege of hanging out with them and photographing them this past Saturday on a gorgeous sunny day! Although I haven't finished editing the other photos from their session, I wanted to go ahead and get this one posted. Why? Well, on Thursday, Crystal will be having surgery as Phase 1 in her fight against the cancer that has decided to show up in her body. I love this photo because I think it really captures the spirit of this family right now... Crystal being brave and strong and ready to "fight" this thing and her precious family right behind her cheering her on and loving and supporting her. Please say a prayer for Crystal on Thursday as she will be undergoing a six hour surgery... you can visit her Caring Bridge website for updates, www.caringbridge.org/visit/crystalbaker

~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment