Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

Kisses and Snow Cones

I am so excited to get these photos posted! Before I talk about the photos, I must tell you that the Crystal is doing well since her surgery... feeling better and better each day.  Check out her Caring Bridge site for more details!
So, I wanted to make sure we had fun during our session as it was their last weekend together before the big surgery.  We met at a park and immediately got to shooting.  Normally, it takes kids some time to warm up to having their photo taken... NOT THESE KIDS!  They loved it and were so fun to play with in between photos.  Oh, and they love Knock-Knock jokes!  I got the best reaction out of the kids each time I asked mom and dad to share a little love in the form of a kiss : )  It was hilarious!
Eventually, we made our way to a neat little location where the kids could enjoy eating snow cones and just hanging out with mom and dad!  If you are in the mood for snow cones or fresh produce you should check this place out.  Here is the link to their facebook page.
It was a great day and I am so thankful that I had the chance to do these photos for this sweet family!
On a side note- this session is a great example of how I like for my sessions to go!  I think it's important to find a location where you can get a variety of shots with different backgrounds, colors, and textures, but its also important (and fun : ) to incorporate activities into the sessions such as eating snow cones, playing games, etc.  I want my clients to leave my sessions having created new and FUN memories and I think we definitely did : )


~Lindsey

1 comment:

Post a Comment