Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

"Where Life Meets the Lens"

Don't you just love the tagline!?! So, just maybe you've been admiring my fabulous logo... I know I have : ) I feel like it is such a great representation of my style of photography! Creating my logo and brand has been one of the most exciting and fun things I have gotten to do lately, but I did not do it alone... nope, I enlisted the expertise of a FABULOUS designer named Rose of Bittersweet Design Boutique. I contacted Rose in January and after many phone calls, emails, and designing... she came up with my logo and business card. Getting the completed files was like Christmas! Really, Rose was incredible. If you are in need of a designer for anything- wedding invitations, party invitations, business items, etc. I highly recommend her! You can visit her blog for a more in depth look at my logo and brand as well as many others she has created.

~Lindsey

P.S. I did a shoot today with an incredible girl... not just any girl... Miss Charleston Teen! I can't wait to show you some of the images... she is adorable! Here is a sneak peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment