Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Love It!

I was going to wait to share any of Rick and Nancy's wedding photos until I had edited at least half of them, but I just HAD to share this photo with you. I'm not sure if any of you are Office fans, but my husband and I, and pretty much my entire family, are obsessed with it! We love it! Well, long story short my sister and I told Rick about how Jim and Pam took mental pictures the entire day of their wedding and how adorable it was.... So, as Rick and Nancy were walking down the aisle after being pronounced husband and wife, Rick snapped his own mental picture and I happened to catch it! Such a sweet moment! Here is the photo where you can see Rick snapping his own "air camera" for his mental picture! Love it! These are the moments that are priceless and that I am honored and privileged to capture. More photos to come : )

3 comments:

Christine said...

Ok so I am already in love with the first picture!! I can't wait to see the rest :)

Unknown said...

The entire weekend was wonderful. I can't wait to enjoy the images you captured of Nancy and Rick and the entire wedding party and event.

Olivia said...

OH. MY. WORD. I'm dying right now...so glad you caught this!!!!

Post a Comment