Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

Feeling Loved

As I close this day, I can't help but stop to say that I am feeling overwhelmingly loved... I turned 27 today : ) In honor of the "day of my birth," I took the day off of work and enjoyed being around the house and getting some items checked off my "to do" list- don't worry they were all fun things (such as completing a makeover on our sunroom so that it can be my new office : ) I can't wait to put some photos of it up when it is totally finished! I also made Beef Bourguignon for my birthday dinner... thank you Julie and Julia for inspiring me and giving me a serious craving for the past three weeks for a ridiculously LABOR intensive meal! It was good though... not sure I'll put it on the "regular" list, but it was definitely enjoyable.

So, my husband has been so sweet and thoughtful all day... he usually is, but today he was going the extra mile. He helped me hang some curtains, cleaned the mess the Bourguignon made in the kitchen, and then informed me that he was going to pick up my cake from Baskin Robbins. So, I volunteered to go with him although I was looking alittle too comfortable. I didn't even bother to put shoes on because I was planning to stay in the car... or so I thought... We pulled up and I saw some balloons through the window and I actually said, "looks like someone else is having a party tonight," to which my husband replies, "no, its your party." I can really be clueless sometimes... you should hear our engagement story!

My husband had to do some serious convincing to get me out of the car, but I did go in and of course, as soon as I did, I didn't care what I looked like and the fact that I didn't have shoes on (I did have socks on, that makes it better right?). I have such sweet friends and family and an amazing husband. Thank you so much for going out of your way to make me feel loved! And, I will leave you with a picture of my Beef Bourguignon : )

~ Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment