Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

Multitude Monday, Children's Photographer in Columbia, SC

Today I am grateful for...

~ beautiful and sunny weekend weather
~ my little girl being four weeks old
~ hanging out with other new moms
~ restarting our girls small group
~ hearing a friend tell me, "I know exactly what you are feeling."
~ forgiveness
~ dessert (this one might just permanently stay on my list, which doesn't help my goal of losing baby weight)
~ my new Kelly Moore camera bag
~ going for a walk down by the river with a friend
~ Groupon
~ getting cards in the mail

What are you grateful for today?

~Lindsey

Taken when she was one week old.

3 comments:

Rick said...

OK, here's my multitude monday list:
-Another morning wake up with Sally by my side. 29 years and counting
-fresh bakery bagels and my own great coffee
-driving to work in the Mini. After 7 years, still brings a grin to my face
-Going to a job I generally enjoy, and usually feel privileged to do
-great staff who take good care of me
-one of the incomparable Florida winter days with blue skies and balmy temperatures
-knowing everyone in the family is safe and secure for another day
-going to the Y for a swim at the end of the day
-I get to go home to Sally when the day is done

Rick said...

Oh, and I forgot to add, "Thank you, Lord".

Anonymous said...

aww Uncle Rick.. I love that list. And I love that picture of Emerson!!

Post a Comment