Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Goals for 2011 | Columbia, SC Photographer

I am so looking forward to this new chapter of my life as a mom and as a family of three, but I am also looking forward to another great year for Lindsey Pace Photography.  Now that I find myself in the mom world, I have a new inspiration and motivation behind every image I take and I can't wait to share this with my clients!  Here's to year number two and all the exciting things that are in store!

Business
~ get established as a Columbia-area photographer
~ learn about and improve my SEO
~ update my website
~ get a new blog
~ purchase 24-70 mm lens
~ attend at least one workshop
~ get new online proofing
~ purchase more sample products
~ ask more questions
~ read Dane Sander's book, Fast Track Photographer
~ start blogging more regularly, incorporate some routine topics
~ hone in on my personal style and post-processing workflow
~ service my equipment
~ join SC's photographer association
~ network, netwok, network

Personal
~ love on my husband and little girl as often as possible : )
~ lose baby weight
~ relearn how to use a sewing machine
~ establish a regular walk/run exercise routine
~ take a mini vacation with the husband- just us (haven't done this since we've been married... only vacations with our families)
~ possibly move closer to downtown
~ become more spiritually disciplined in my prayer life, Bible study, and service
~ focus more on others rather than myself
~ spend less money... save more money
~ be generous with my time, talents, and resources

Well there it is!  We'll see how it goes!

Here's another shot of my sweet baby girl : )

~ Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment