Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Multitude Monday, Photographer in Columbia, SC

I've seen several other blogs do a post titled, "Multitude Monday."  I love this and have decided to adopt this on my blog.  It's a chance for me to think of and write down what I am thankful for each week.  And I love that this is done on Mondays because it will hopefully help me to start each week off with an attitude of fullness and gratefulness.

~ hearing my husband's voice on the baby monitor as he comforts a sleepy little girl
~ a sweet and healthy baby girl
~ my mom and dad stopping by for an evening on their way home from TN
~ getting out of the house and having great friends to hang out with
~ other mom's who can offer baby advice and encouragement
~ Emerson's first time at a corporate worship gathering
~ chocolate desserts
~ friends who show up at our house with food
~ four hours of sleep in a row
~ this image

Three weeks old : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this idea of creating a list of things that you are thankful for and I love that smile of Emmy's face!!!!

Post a Comment