Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

Granchildren are Grand - Columbia, SC Children's Photographer

I was contacted by a couple who are enjoying the stage of life that consists of spoiling their grandchildren... four to be exact.   They also happen to be a couple that my husband and I absolutely love and have had the privilege of knowing the past few years.  They were in need of updating images of their grandchildren around their home and also wanted to treat their children to some new images of their little ones.  When I first met with them in their home, it was no secret that they LOVE their grandchildren.  The kid's smiling faces were all over the house in frames and albums of all sizes.  I was more than excited to help add to their collection.
The session took place at one of my new favorite locations... lots of land with room to run, fences to climb and fields to lay in.      The kids had a great time roaming around and I gave them a pretty good laugh when I managed to stand right in the middle of a HUGE ant pile and gave the ants enough time to crawl up and in my SHORTS!!!  Luckily my husband was also there and he ran over towards me with a blanket so that I could strip off the shorts and remove the ants.  That might be TMI but I just had to share because we haven't stopped laughing about it yet!

Enjoy!

~Lindsey

One of the Storyboards I created for them.











No comments:

Post a Comment