Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Family Session - Columbia, SC Photographer

I'm here!  I promise!  I have emerged from beneath the boxes and dust and boxes and dust and... you get the point : )  Thanks again for your patience!
This was another great session!  This particular family called me in desperate need of a shot of all the family together.  They said it had been years since their last one.  I could immediately feel how important family was to them and how much they love being together.  I just love that because I feel the same way about my family... tear  : )  They already knew that they wanted to do the session on the grandparent's property because of how sentimental it is for all of them and how much they all love gathering there to hang out.  I was in awe when I pulled up to the house and beheld a children's (and adults :) ideal playland outfitted with a huge fishing pond, picturesque swing, trails, old barns, and plenty of room to run and ride four-wheelers or relax and star gaze.  They also brought along a few small sentimental items to incorporate into some of the images such as a beautiful quilt.  I love it when clients do this because it makes the session and the images that much more special.
So, after capturing the one family shot, of course, it was all about the grandchildren.  These kids were so fun!

Enjoy!

~Lindsey




1 comment:

Rick said...

The black and white photo of the four kids at the edge of the pond is fantastic. I would enlarge that one big. It is such a great freeze frame of those kids. As usual, I liked the whole post.

Post a Comment