Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas in September - Columbia, SC Children's Photographer

Christmas is right around the corner and I want to go ahead and get you all thinking about Christmas cards now before the mad rush of the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons begin.  This year I have nine different designs for you to choose from to fill with your family's images and send to all your friends and families.  All of the cards are sized 5x7 and there is an assortment of vertical and horizontal to choose from.  They come in packs of 25 cards and include envelopes as well.  Email me if you are interested in details and pricing.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

~Lindsey

*Cards can only be used with images by Lindsey Pace Photography.








No comments:

Post a Comment