Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, June 25, 2012

Stevens Family, Suffolk, VA Photographer

It was so fun meeting up with this family (my family : ) for another session.  You can see the last time we got together for a session here.  It's amazing how fast kids grow!  We decided to meet half way between Suffolk and Richmond and chose the grounds of The College of William & Mary for the session.  I LOVED what mom picked out for everyone to wear.  She had everyone in different shades of purple and varying patterns and textures.  It was perfect!

Enjoy!

This one might just be a new fave of mine!









I think this one adequately captures the overall family dynamics : )

No comments:

Post a Comment