Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

1 and 1/2 Years of Emerson

My little bug is two weeks shy of 18 months old, but I went ahead and did a mini session with her while I had reinforcements (my sister) in town to help me keep Emerson smiling and corralled for these pictures.  You have NO idea what a task it was.  Thank you Olivia!

So, at 18 months, Emerson is running, jumping, climbing on everything, dancing and really only sits still for milk and Barney (yes, Barney).  Her vocabulary is growing daily and she has most recently added "pizza" and "tootsies" to her word bank.  She loves to say "hello" and waves to anyone including her reflection in the oven door.  During a recent time out episode, with tears streaming down her face, she couldn't help but to wave and say "hello" to me.  She's a mess.  What can I say?

These photos were taken in our neighbors backyard garden.  It is the most fabulous garden with all kinds of wonderful edibles growing in it.  I've personally sampled the squash, green beans, beets, potatoes, and onions.  I would've liked to have taken more of the garden itself, but I was working too hard to keep up with Emerson.  Perhaps another day I will share some garden goodness.

But for now, here's Emerson.

Enjoy!

Lindsey






 

2 comments:

Sara said...

she is so adorable!! and great photography :) definitely understand what you mean by reinforcements! ;)
loved the puddle splashing post below. so precious.

Rick said...

The most beautiful, bright, and bubbly grand daughter ever! Love the pictures and adore that 1000 watt smile.

Post a Comment