Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Emily & Brandon's Craig Farm Wedding - Columbia, SC Wedding Photographer

Emily and Brandon's Kilburnie wedding was my first wedding of 2011!  The weather forecast for the day was less than thrilling to say the least, even a bit scary.  In fact, I think there were tornadoes happening just 50 miles or so up the road.  I arrived expecting to see a frazzled bride with bridesmaids hovered around consoling her and telling her rain on a wedding day is good luck (this would've been the scene for me if it had rained on my wedding day : )  But not for Emily, she was just as calm and collected as if she had planned to get married in the middle of a tornado storm.

I loved working with Emily and Brandon.  Emily because of her very calming, gentle and sweet spirit and Brandon because of the way he adored Emily.  Nothing frazzled these two on their wedding day A-because that's there personality and B- because no matter what the weather was like they were going to be married at the end of the day.

As it turns out, the skies cleared up and the sun came out.  The wind stuck around, but it made for some beautiful, dynamic images.

Congratulations Emily and Brandon!  I loved being a part of your wedding day!

~ Lindsey









































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow mom look at those legs! And I don't look tto ad either.

Unknown said...

Where is this venue?

Post a Comment