Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Christy's Bridals - Wedding Photographer in Columbia, SC

I first met Christy last May when she and her mom met with me for their initial consultation.  I could tell right away that I would love working with her and being a part of her wedding.  I just hoped she felt the same way about me.  Well, after a year of emailing, meetings, phone calls, an engagement session, and a bridal session the wedding finally arrived... last Saturday to be exact.  It was beautiful and I cannot wait to share some of her wedding day images.  

So now that her wedding has come and gone I can finally pull her bridal images out from hiding!  These were taken at The Inn at Kilburnie which is also where her wedding took place.  My favorites are the series of her in the field... LOVE.  Is she not stunning!?!  The girl knows how to work it in front of the camera : )
















3 comments:

ashley said...

beautiful! What gorgeous bridal portraits!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful bride!
-crystal

Anonymous said...

Absoultely love the bridals! You were the most goregous bride I've ssen!!!! Love you ~Crystal Christopher

Post a Comment