Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Friday, March 18, 2011

A Quote, Columbia, SC Photographer

I read this quote in a passage from a book called The One Year Book of Encouragement.  The book is a compilation of works from incredible authors/theologians such as Martin Luther, Brother Lawrence, and my favorite Oswald Chambers.  The quote above was written by John Henry Jowett and I read it on a day where I was feeling anxious and fearful about some decisions that David and I are making for our family.  The "tent" for me symbolizes safety, security, and boundaries but it can also be very confining and limiting.  Whereas the "sky" symbolizes adventure, the unkown, and limitless possibilities and opportunities.  I hope to live my life as someone that is willing to give up the tent for the sky.

What about you?  

~ Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment