Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jenny and Dan, Wedding Photographer in Columbia, SC

I'm so excited to finally share these images!  This was the last session I did before Emerson's arrival... and I was large... really, really large.  Fortunately, my sister was in town the weekend of their session and she agreed was dragged along with me to help in case I fell down and was not able to get up or went into early labor : )
Prior to the session, we met for coffee and chat time at Starbucks.  I loved spending time with Jenny and Dan.  These two have been together for something like eight years and are finally putting on the Mr. and the Mrs. in August of this year in beautiful Charleston.  They were such a great couple to photograph... I could tell there was alot of love and comfort and trust between these two.  They made my job easy : )  Thanks Jenny and Dan for allowing me to capture these images for you!

~ Lindsey

















51 comments:

Jenny said...

Thank you so much Lindsey for everything! You really captured who we are as a couple :)We can't wait to display our new photos at home!
Much Love,
Jenny and Dan

Anonymous said...

awww...great photos Jenny & Dan!!! And I LOVE those blue shoes you had on....hot stuff!!! Even Pres made a guest appearance in a few! :)

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love them all... and Pres is adorable! The "house divided" is a framer along with many others. ;)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are amazing! I love the story captured with Dan and Jenny's fun personalities and their sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Love these! You two are so photogenic and I must say those blue shoes are sassy.

Anonymous said...

Looking Good!

Anonymous said...

Whoop Whoop!!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pics!!! LOVED every one of them!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Lt. Dan

Anonymous said...

Love those blue shoes girl, oh great pics as well. Loved them all

Anonymous said...

Lovvvve the ones with Presley, love the house divided ones, love them ALL! And I love yall! :)

Unknown said...

Jenny, I love your shoes in all of these! You two look great, I am so excited for you! All the best, Erin

Christina said...

these are gorgeous! she has awesome shoes! :)

Anonymous said...

love these pictures - Jenny your shoes are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Very good pics of you and Dan, Jenny! You're shoes are so snazzy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pics, so cute! Def got some framers in these...

Brittani said...

I love them!!!

Ellie C said...

These are so cute Jenny! Love your shoes!

Anonymous said...

Jenny I am so glad that you shared these they are AWESOME :) I love the shoes girl! You both look amazing...xoxo
Zoe

Roots Out West said...

Great Pics! Good luck! Love the bright colored heels.

Lost in Chicago... said...

Love all of them!

KatiePerk said...

What pretty pictures. Love the colored shoes!!

Anonymous said...

Yall look great!

Christy Spencer

Prer said...

lovely pics! you guys make a great couple..god bless u both always with all love and happiness!

MIRANDA BOOTH said...

Great pics you yall!!!! you all are such a sweet couple, I wish yall all the luck in the world!!!!

Stefanie Johns said...

These are Beautiful!!! Congratulations to you Jenny and dan!!! I love them! Ya'll are so hott!

Sam W. said...

she has the cutest shoes!! love the pics :)

Christina said...

Love the pics...especially the ones with the pup. How cute!

XLMIC said...

Wonderful pictures! yes, the pup one is adorable!

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

Beautiful pictures. I loved all of her shoes!

Kelly said...

OVER THE TOP! What great photos and I love the city background! Ya'll look amazing and we are so excited for the big day! Won't be long now!!

Paige said...

beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

Dan, she has to be a good women, SHE IS A GAMECOCK!!! Very nice photo's.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!!

Lauren Caldwell said...

those pics are amazing! I love the ones with the pup! :)

Lauren @ tickled.

Anonymous said...

love the shoes!!!

Ashton said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful shoes! I love the house divided pic.

Hannah said...

These are so good! I love the ones on the bridge.

Jen said...

These pics are WINNING! DUH! Love you guys and love Presley's cameos ;)

Anonymous said...

All of these are GREAT! So happy for you two!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are AWESOME pictures! Dan - I expect to see some of these on your desk @ work! And next time - you need to smile more! Show off them pearly whites! Oh - and blue is in your color wheel!

Unknown said...

These pictures are amazing!! It is exactly how I would see you two lovebirds!

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics! Love the very first one the most...unless we can figure out how to crop Clemson from the house divided flag... :)

Courtney said...

Love the pictures!! They are GREAT!!

Nicki said...

These are great! Particularly love the first pic....you both look gorgeous and it's just so natural. Congrats!

Michelle Budde said...

Absolutely fabulous photos! Gorgeous couple!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, beautiful couple!

Anonymous said...

I love them all, they're beautiful and fun!!!
Pres looks great too! They are so wonderful. Love you both, Mom

donnie said...

You made me cry. I hope you're happy.

Rick said...

Wow! So many comments. Beautiful photos. Loved the composition, color,everthing......

Post a Comment