Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

Multitude Monday, Children's Photographer in Columbia, SC

Writing these Multitude Monday posts makes me realize how fast Mondays come around!  Here's my list this week:

~ we had a breathing scare with Emerson last week, but everything checked out 100% healthy at the doctor and she has been fine since
~ seeing my husband take action in taking care of Emerson and I when the incident happened, he was amazing
~ my new and fabulous lens that came in the mail, 24-70 mm, so excited to start shooting with this
~ hosted a fun, successful Supper Club for 25+ people at our house, don't ask how they all fit
~ another beautiful, sunny day
~ last but not least... finally making the decision to not return to my part-time Social Worker position, although I will definitely miss the people I worked with and the clients I served, I am so excited to be able to stay at home with Emerson and focus more time and attention on Lindsey Pace Photography

There is so much more I have to be thankful for.  These are just a few of the things that come to my mind immediately.

~Lindsey

And here is an image of my sweet little girl with her daddy taken with my new lens... love it!  I can't believe she is already two months old!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

could she be any cuter?!? didn't think so....I can't wait to see you guys, hopefully really SOON.

Post a Comment