Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Katie & Marley- Columbia, SC Children's Photographer

You might remember these sweet faces from a sneak peek I posted a few weeks ago.  I've know these girls for the past three years and they just get cuter and cuter every year.  I mean, how can you not love a set of twins with adorable freckle faces and sugar and spice personalities!?!
For this session, we used the family's "country house" which has also been the location for several other sessions of mine.  This location is to-die-for!  The girls were so easy going and ready and willing to do as I directed (although they didn't need much direction).  I LOVED their family quilt that we
incorporated into some of the images.  The colors turned out A-MAZING!
I also loved the different outfits that their mom selected for them.  I love the simplicity of the tank-top, jeans, and no shoes look.  I think it went perfectly with our location.  I also loved the gray and white tops with the red bows in their hair.  We didn't need the girls to have on much color because we had the colorful quilt as a back drop along with a field full of colorful flowers.
Side note- Something that I can't stress enough is that location and wardrobe coordination are key to creating pleasing images!

Enjoy the images!

~Lindsey








2 comments:

Christy said...

Lindsey Pace!!! I love you!!! You are amazing and these are my favorite girls in the world!!!!!!

teresa bowen said...

Such a nice post! I heard that lots of people are looking for good eye doctor for their problems in terms of poor eye sight and I want to share with you the contact lens columbia sc which provides good result.

Post a Comment