Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Friday Sale- Columbia, SC Photographer

So, I have never done a sale before and I don't know if I will ever do it again (we'll see what kind of response this gets), but I thought it was only appropriate for Lindsey Pace Photography to join in on the Black Friday festivities.  I've been a Black Friday participant ever since I can remember and I am excited to be able to contribute to the madness : )  I myself will be enjoying some incredible sales at a fabulous outlet!

This special will only be given to the first SIX people who contact me.  If you have worked with me before, you know that I am not a "shoot and burn" photographer.  Instead, I take great pleasure in working with people to customize products and help you find ways to display your photographs in your home as art.  However, I do realize that a lot of people like the security of having their digital negatives.
So, I hope you take advantage of this opportunity as it might not come around again.

The sessions from this sale will be taking place starting in March, and scheduled at your convenience, as I will be on maternity leave for Jan. and Feb.

This offer ends at 12:00 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 27th.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment