Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Croly Family, Suffolk, VA Photographer

How much do I LOVE this family!?!  One of my favorite things about Suffolk is all of the wonderful friends we have made.  I remember one of the first times I met Antoinette... Emerson was just one and she was in that phase where I couldn't take my eyes off of her and new environments were overwhelmingly exciting for her curious little self.  So, I found myself at another friends house for a birthday party and I probably only got to speak a few words to some of the other moms because I was so busy keeping up with Emerson.  After the party, I was exhausted and felt like I would never be able to have friends again or a non-interrupted conversation at the least!  A day or so later I received the sweetest, encouraging email from Antoinette basically saying- "I see where you are.  I understand where you are.  It gets better."  It was just what I needed.

So, when she asked me to do a family session for her I was beyond flattered and excited.  The weather on the other hand, was less than cooperative.  We had to reschedule our first date and on our second date we had to make a quick call to shoot early.  I'm so glad we did because we literally caught the only  1 hour window of dry sky.  A sad sky did not deter us from having a good time though.  We played, we laughed, and we even enjoyed some time by the water.  Thanks Croly Family for being so loving, fun, and go with the flow! 

Enjoy!
Lindsey

He brought "ducky" along for a few shots : )





In case you were wondering what "happiness" looks like...




No comments:

Post a Comment