Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Emerson - Suffolk, VA Children's Photographer

Finally!  So, the perfect storm occurred (a good storm): no one was sick, it was not raining, and everyone was in a good and patient mood : )  I scrambled to grab a few things that I thought might work well to keep Emerson entertained and distracted long enough for me to get a few shots of her without giving her time to put leaves or grass in her mouth.  I made her little "one" banner a few weeks ago when I was still dreaming of a fully loaded and extravagant session with her.  I'm still learning that simple is better when it involves kids : )
So, we played around in the backyard and chased balloons and read books.  It was a lot of fun and David and I managed to get a few shots with her too.  I tell ya... we are crazy about this little girl. 

Enjoy!





Love this little profile.


Are we done yet!?!





This is the look I always get right before she takes off running when I say, "I'm gonna get you."



So pitiful with her popped balloon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, these pictures are adorable! I miss little Emerson. She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her cute face soon!

Post a Comment