Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

Multitude Monday, Photographer in Columbia, SC

So much to be thankful for this beautiful Monday morning...

~ hearing my sweet baby girl giggle (it happened spontaneously one day and I've been working my hardest to get another out of her : )
~ a visit from friends, who are also moms, and their support, encouragement, and advice that they gave me
~ a beautiful wedding for an adorable couple on Saturday, can't wait to share the images with you
~ the rain coming to a stop just in time for the guests to arrive and the festivities to begin
~ My husband and baby girl made it all day Saturday without me
~ E-mealz, seriously if you don't know about this, you need to know about this.  If you are like me and you really dislike planning meals, then you MUST check this out.  It saves me so much time, brain power, and money : )
~ Southernsavers, I've recently been learning the art of couponing.  I've tried it in the past and hated it and seen little-to-no savings.  Well, Southernsavers makes it easy and streamlined for a former coupon-hater like me to now love the game of seeing how much I can save with coupons (yes, you may laugh at me).  But you might stop laughing, if you knew that I left a store the other day spending only .79 for a bag of $28 worth of quality, useful items (Dove deodorant, toothbrushes, and candy to name a few : )
~ a delicious dinner last night thanks to my grill master husband
~ all of the exciting session and weddings I have coming up

Happy Monday!

~ Lindsey

P.S.  Stay tuned for images from two recent children's sessions, a bridal session, a few weddings, and a senior session.  And here is a recent shot of my girl...

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh Lindsey she is so beautiful! I am so happy to hear how great you guys are doing!

Post a Comment