Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Caroline & Lillian

These two girls were so fun!  The combination of their two personalities was great.  Caroline wants to be an author and a has a flair for drama and Lillian is just a happy-go-lucky, go-with-the-flow kinda girl.  They were too sweet!  This session took place at their home.  They had a great tree swing that the girls loved to play on and the yard was so green and lush.  And don't you just love the beautiful purple hydrangea's!  I had never before seen hydrangea's like this before.  The flowers were perfect for adding color and interest to the neutral palette of the lovely white dresses. Towards the end of the session we walked down the street to finish off at their grandparent's house.  All in all, it was a great session!

~Lindsey








1 comment:

Rick said...

Very sweet. Lovely family. The girls look like they had fun and, yes, the hydrangeas were stunning.

Post a Comment